Commercial Mold Remediation
Mold can be a major interruption in your every day business- and it never waits for a convenient time to appear. A mold problem can pose very serious health issues and risks for all employees and customers who come into your commercial property. A mold infestation can be caused even by the smallest of water intrusions- like a roof leak. We at SERVPRO of Walker County know that every hour that is spent cleaning the mold, is an hour of lost revenue that cannot be easily made up. If you have an suspicions that your business has a possible mold growth issue, give SERVPRO of Walker County a call. Our technicians are highly trained and respond quickly to make sure that no more damage is being done.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2170 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (205) 387-7656
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Walker & Winston Counties can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Walker & Winston Counties training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician